Thursday, April 21, 2011

Turtle Lapbook

We finished the Dude's Turtle lapbook today. We didn't do a cover but I don't think he cares. I might just let him paste and color the leftover clip art from the copywork pages onto the front and call it good.





Here are the stick puppets I talked about in today's first post.






This is the first middle fold of the lapbook:





The extra middle flap with his Alligator Snapping Turtle report





Middle flap up close







A few details from inside




And a poem that was meant for copywork but since I think the Dude needs a bit more handwriting instruction first, I printed both poems off for him and we made books out of them which he illustrated. I like the hatchlings and eggs on the right. :) This is also the poem from the MFW teacher's manual.


Well, that's the lapbook. I hope you liked it!

No comments:

Post a Comment