Saturday, December 15, 2012

I'm a Slacker

Yup. I'm a slacker. I haven't blogged in almost a year. I do plan to get back to it. I do miss it. It's the only place I can fully express my views and opinions without worrying if anyone's listening.lol.

There's been sooooo many changes- a move, a job, that I ended up quitting, and a new baby. :)

I've been fully immersed in the world of cloth diapering once again and now that it's 'cool' I'm really enjoying it. There are a lot of new kinds, new companies and so many new cute diapers on the market. I've even won a few giveaways.

Speaking of- there's one going on right now at a very useful cloth diapering blog called All About Cloth Diapers the event is titled My Favorite Things.  Wish me luck! I hope to win some nice 'fluff' for baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment